These CVTs are manufactured by implementing Ferrow Resonant Technology. Unlike ordinary transformers where primary and secondary windings are wounded closely, the constant voltage transformers have windings that are wounded separately. These voltage transformers are ideal for computer applications.
The CVTs are preferred over voltage stabilizers as the stabilizers have relays that are when switched cause the output voltage to be interrupted for a short time. This type of interruption or transient many not be good for computers. In comparison to voltage stabilizers, the CVTs ensure a clean, spike-free and controlled output voltage.
· Ferrow Resonant Technology
· Magnetic transformer with special construction
· Provided with a capacitor connected across the secondary winding of the transformer
· A separate shunt path is provided between the two windings for setting up the field between coils
· Ensure a spike-free and controlled voltage output
· Instant voltage regulation
· Fast correction speed
· There is no Semi Conductor or moving part
· Noise proof operation
· Low maintenance cost
· Bio-med equipments
· Telecom Equipment
· Color photography lab
· High Sensitive machines
Capacity :- 150 V.A. to 10 K.V.A.